- Repairing or replacing faucets, shower heads, and on/off knobs
- Repairing or replacing a broken toilet
- Making garbage disposals work more quietly and without periodically getting jammed
- Preventing a dishwasher from leaving a film on the dishes
- Installing or repairing water softeners and filtration systems
- Making Visible Plumbing Attractive
Sometimes, it is not that the plumbing or its attachments do not work properly, but it is simply that their appearance is unattractive. We can renovate whole kitchens and bathrooms by repairing chips, scratches, and rust marks wherever possible. Alternatively, we can remove old tubs, showers, sinks, faucets, etc. and install new ones.